Just won this item !!!!

I just won this item, it was pretty cheap compared to all the others I've been seeing so i figured why not. Anyone ever hear one of these? I dont count on the Sub being that great and will prob transfer it out but we'll see. Heres the box

MTX single Box+Sub

Good Deal or what??

I just won this item, it was pretty cheap compared to all the others I've been seeing so i figured why not.  Anyone ever hear one of these?  I dont count on the Sub being that great and will prob transfer it out but we'll see.  Heres the box

MTX single Box+Sub

Good Deal or what??

GREAT DEAL!!!

I would try it our before you swap out the sub, I think you will be suprised! Let us know

I'm Def goin to try it out first and see if I like whats in there now. Anyone know what MTX sub that is by chance???? I was supriced I got it for that price so I am now happy, kinda wanted to try the one sub idea after having my box for the 2 12's in there, would like the extra space under the pass rear seat i think.

Anyone know what MTX sub that is by chance????

Thunder4500

RMS Power Handling 225 watts

Recomd amp power 112.5-225 watts

Here is what the other side looks like

tForm2004Install_CXP10LLrg.jpg

Same subs (2 10") and it sounds great ... highly recommend. I have over a thousand dollars worth of subs sitting my closet because this setup sounds perfect for the truck. You won't win any Bass Competitions with them but they fill up the truck nicely. Perfect for me. Stepped down from 2 Kicker Solobaric L7's 15's.

Shipping was like $30, so $50 for that works for me

I kept doing searches for boxes typin in custom box or something along those lines and I typed in MTX sub and that was in the mix so i jumped on it :yellow_loser:

Archived