Bose System

stexx

It is under the map pocket in the front of the center console, you can feel the port opening of the enclosure on the right side of the console down by the front floor, when playing bass it moves some air for how small it is!

That box won't fit:

This box fits inside the front center console- factory storage compartment and capacity is retained. Permanent alteration of inside console is req. Single 4 ohm 300 watt RMS sub fires down and is perfectly situated between driver and passenger.

Does not fit GMC Yukon XL Denali, Cadillac Escalade, Cadillac EscaladeESV, Cadillac Escalade EXT, Hummer H2,Hummer H2 SUT. Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet SSR, GMC Sierra, GMC Sierra Denali, GMCYukon Denali,

Anyone have one? I'm curious as to how it sounds. When I had my extreme s10 Clarion made a powered sub that fit the interior of the truck and it was actually powered with a T harness from the factory radio. It didn't slam, but it added the extra bass I wanted. I love the bose, but I'd be happy with more bass. I'm not interested in losing the back seat though.

• 4 weeks later...

Bass is mostly nondirectional it doesnt matter were you put it. The stealth box or a box put under rear seat with amp running it will sound really good and have good bass response. Or go all out and put two boxes and an amp and get good vibrations. I have the later and it was cheaper than the stealth box. Two JL 12w1 and an audiobahn 8000t amp.

Archived