no more nitrous

hank

viperkiller and i ended up taking the nitrous kit off yesterday. i didnt have enough b@lls to put a bigger shot on with all my tranny issues. so i figured i wasnt going to get any faster, might as well take it off. :tear: AZfastest, it looks like your the only one running a s/c and nitrous now. keep up those great times. :thumbs::thumbs:

viperkiller and i ended up taking the nitrous kit off yesterday. i didnt have enough b@lls to put a bigger shot on with all my tranny issues. so i figured i wasnt going to get any faster, might as well take it off. :tear:  AZfastest, it looks like your the only one running a s/c and nitrous now. keep up those great times. :thumbs:  :thumbs:

As much as I hate to say it, it's a good choice if you wanna keep that trans alive.

Besides, now I get to race in the the Z71. You blown vs me N/A :devil:

i cant wait to get back to the track to see what it will run. i have had the timing retarded so many times, the last time we just went to an entirely different scale. plus all of the other changes in the past 9 months or so. who knows, it might even be slower than it was before the nitrous. :dunno:

Archived