Personal Website Setup Questions

MN C5

I thought I'd give it a shot. But really all I want to do is assemble pages with pictures of family events and go fast stuff with just a little text. Don't want to bother learning HTML or purchasing front page from ms ect.. What is the best way to go?

I'd like to have a password protected deal for the family pages is that possible??

I thought I'd give it a shot. But really all I want to do is assemble pages with pictures of family events and go fast stuff with just a little text.  Don't want to bother learning HTML or purchasing front page from ms ect..  What is the best way to go?

I'd like to have a password protected deal for the family pages is that possible??

I'm not sure I'm 100% sure what your talking about but I post pics on www.photobucket.com and it's password protected. Hope that helps. Chad

Basic HTML is SUPER easy...don't let that scare you.

Search the web for HTML cheatsheets...there are tons.

And if you find a page like what yu want to create, save it on you r computer...or just right-click and do "view source"...then copy-and-paste the source HTML into your page...Easy.

Or check out shutterfly.com, or photbucket.

- Brian

Thanks Orion::SS Don't know if its me or Comcast but it keeps losing the stuff I put in. :banghead: I hit the publish button and can see my changes but next time I go to view it its gone except for the stupid template they provide...

Part of the process of publishing is to upload the generated HTML and the pictures and other resources. Are you forgetting to check some box in that app that Comcast gives you?

You may want to look into something like NetObjects Fusion. It makes it easy to layout a website and upload it when you are done. But it does cost some money.

Archived