PAGING: whoever knows where to get corsa muffler

vtodd82

i think i remember reading somebody mentioning they know where to get JUST the corsa muffler. sport our touring. i think the gutted cats and no mufflers at WOT may be getting too loud for me.

kinda an overnight thing. i loved it yesterday, but today, i want something quiet throughout all the RPMS.

thanks in advance.

I just went through this with CORSA. I had originally put on the whole CORSA system with the Sport-tuned muffler. With the Radix, it was perfect, until I dropped in a 2.9" pulley and slapped on some Dynatech SuperMaxx long-tube headers. WAAAY too loud.

Since it was only a few months later, my dealer contacted CORSA and they agreed to ship me a Touring muffler to swap in but couldn't take the Sport muffler back because it was used (I sold it to xxjigaxx last week). The total cost was $400 shipped and my dealer didn't mark it up.

HOWEVER, CORSA made a big exception for me. You won't likely have any success trying to get just a muffler out of them. Your best bet may be to just contact the CORSA sales manager directly from their website's contact page.

Good luck!

Michael

ive had the flowmaster before, and the resonance was more that with my current no cats no muffs setup.  i had the 50 series.  is flopro supposed to be pretty tame?

I've got the flopro and it sounds great. It's louder than stock and a much better muffler. It's not loud until you stomp on the gas. It's a great muffler to have IMO. :D

Since it was only a few months later, my dealer contacted CORSA and they agreed to ship me a Touring muffler to swap in but couldn't take the Sport muffler back because it was used (I sold it to xxjigaxx last week).

:):ughdance:

Archived