Jump to content

Regency RST Rollpan


Recommended Posts

I love how the Regency RST rear rollpan looks and I was wondering if it is possible to buy one from anywhere? Does Regency sell the parts that they put on their custom conversion vehicles separately, or do they keep them exclusive?

Edited by 96tahoe4x4 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have heard that in order to buy the specialized parts forthe RST's you have to have a VIN from one. There are some RST's for sale on ebay motors that have their VIN's displayed. Grab a VIN and call your favorite body shop and see if they can get one for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...