New silver birch SS in my area...

Dylan06SS

My brother stopped by just a little while ago to show me his new ride...

2005 Silver Birch Silverado SS, fully loaded w/ everything except the chrome rims since hes got plans to go 22's right away. Gotta say that I like it alot more in person than I did from the pictures. I'll get some pics up as soon as we have a chance.

I beleive this makes us the first official Silverdo SS brother team, and with dad driving the C6 it looks like mom is going to need a T'blazer SS. :thumbs:

Cool, another SS in the IE that I can whoop up on! :jester:   Whenever you're ready Dylan...and you can bring the whole Von Kleist clan...I'll take on any comers!!!! :jester:

Watchit... I'm gonna blow those stickers right off your windows when I pass you! :jester:

too late, I already took most of them off!

He still lives at home and my parents aren't fans of hi-speed internet... thus hes stuck w/ 56k... and anyone who posts here on a 56k connection obviously is VERY patient or has too much time on thier hands.

In other words... I've invited him, but he likely won't be on much unless he gets access to DSL, cable modem, etc. For now he'll just have to get his info thru me.

I beleive this makes us the first official Silverdo SS brother team, and with dad driving the C6 it looks like mom is going to need a T'blazer SS. :thumbs:

Hey, I think my Bro and I were the first team on the site! 6.0ss and Loui1313. He got his first. Love the trucks! Awesome to hear of another brother team that has them.

IMG_0750.jpg

Thats cool LOUI1313 :cheers:

I didn't know you guys were brothers... guess being the second group of SS brothers isn't so bad.

Now I've really got to stay ahead of him on the mods... sibling rivalry can be an expensive thing :D

Archived