Honda Respect

SSplaytoy

Went out to the races last night when I came across a guy in a hatchback civiv. It wasn't a rice. :P It was shaved, nice paintjob, not bad for a Honda. Well, he beeps me down and flashes his lights. Anyway, we go from a 30 roll.......

We stayed side by side :eek: . Damn was I surprised. I know if it was from a dead stop, he'd be toast though. :devil:

He had an h22 prelude engine in that little car. He was like "Damn, that sh!t is QUICK!"

At least there was mutual respect. This was one of those rare occasions when you find a fast honda. Though I have seen some 9 and 10 second ones at the track.

yeah... thats why i dont talk crap about ricers... never know what they got under that daym hood... plus my cousins are hittin constant 12s and 13s in there hondas and acuras... they blow by me all day long... i like their cars... theyre sleepers.. nice and clean..

neway nice race. at least you didnt get smoked haha :chevy:

yeah... thats why i dont talk crap about ricers... never know what they got under that daym hood... plus my cousins are hittin constant 12s and 13s in there hondas and acuras... they blow by me all day long... i like their cars... theyre sleepers.. nice and clean..

neway nice race. at least you didnt get smoked haha  :chevy:

I havent found on in town that can beat me yet. And I will try any of them. I had one ricer on lake otis swerve at my truck because I smoked him. :mad::nono: At the next light I jumped out of my truck and charged him in his car. He jumped the median and took off like a bitch. Smart move I was furious, wanted to break his damn neck. It would not have been very fair I am 6'2 230 work out 5X a week, He was maybe 150 soaking wet wearing cement shoes. So becareful of some of those ricers on the Anchorage roads. :flag:

Archived