Had to leave the SS at home

ctrow

I know what you mean. I am amazed how much I like this truck. I had that 2001 Silverado LT, and I liked it alot, but this thing is head and shoulders above it. I have said it before and I will say it again, this is the best looking truck I have ever seen.

Addictive? Yea, that is an understatement. having to leave yours for a couple of days is not as bad as making the payments and being seperated by half the world!! My wife is using it to haul new furniture!!! She hasn't put any gas in it yet so the miles must be low still. (I can only hope) As far as the addiction....I have to come here and read all about others exploits and live vicariously thru their experiences. I won't see mine again until AUGUST :cry: Enjoy the ride and keep the stories coming. :chevy::flag:

I had to fly to NJ this weekend for business and left the SS at home.

Hertz gave me a v-6 mustang. Damn I miss my truck. :shakehead:

I'll be back tomorrow though so not too much longer.

Should have E-mailed me, We could have done lunch! I flew back from Indanapolis into Newark on Friday. I fly at least 1 trip a week. That is why I missed the chat night! :fume:

Thanks for all of the kind words and support....not military, but I am gov't on the Pakistan/Afghanistan Border. Oh how i long to see the SS.....oh yea, and the family!! :chevy::flag:

Be safe over there! :flag:

Archived