Spotted 2 SS's today, anyone???

fox_forma

Today on my way home I saw 2 Black SS's. I never saw another SS in my area till today so I thought I would see if it was anyone here by chance. This was in Lower Bucks County/ Montgomery County area. The first one was at a donut time drive through window right off of County Line road and York Rd and the second was on Merns Rd between Street Rd and Bristol Pk heading towards Street Rd. Just thought I would see if there actually is someone else in my area that has an SSS. Would be cool to see some other SS drivers in this area since there tends to be none, at least I've never seen any others till today.

Sorry not me, but just waight till next week then there will be more, at least that is the way it work in this small town. First 1 then 5 now there is 2 more at the dealership so there might be 7 in a town of 25,000 people. Hmm maybe good matbe not???

I dont know about that, had my SS for a year now and those are the first I saw since I bought it anywhere close to this area. Only other SS I saw was Flash's at a rest stop and my buddy's up in quakertown Pa. I hope more people pop up so I can see what they have done and tell them about this site.

Archived