RearView Mirror With Temp/Compass

sierrac3

I wanna install the Temp/Compasss mirror in my 2002 Sierra, its has all the wiring to attach the mirror on the inside, but I cant find the wiring under the hood, temp sensor is suppose to be mounted beside the driverside headlight.

Does anyone know if there is a separate wiring harness that can be purchased from the dealer, or where it connects to the forward Electrical Bus.

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Ian

I added one to my 02 Z71 before I had the SS, but my truck didn't have anything...

In the deal from the dealership, they threw in a whole kit (harness, thermometer, mirror), and I had to install everything. Pretty easy install, but in my LS, there was nothing already there!

I added one to my 02 Z71 before I had the SS, but my truck didn't have anything...

In the deal from the dealership, they threw in a whole kit (harness, thermometer, mirror), and I had to install everything.  Pretty easy install, but in my LS, there was nothing already there!

YOu dont know what the Part #s were do you ???

Thanks

I have a compass thermometer and autodimming mirror in my 72 suburban. Just cut the harness from the 97 tahoe I took the mirror from and wired it up myself. It was really easy. Just 3 wires, pos w/ign, ground and sending unit for temp.

Archived