Pidgen Forge TN

stexx

Ok im leaving friday to go down to Pidgen Forge and was wondering how many members will be there and if we are going to try to meet some place any ideas?????? I would like to meet you all in person !!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Glad to meet mwall and stexx and had a great time. Traffic was so bad it was 2 hours to go 3 miles.  Where the hell was everyone else.

i agree traffic sucked and 2bseen it was good to meet you very nice ride mwall i was there sorry i didnt get to meet up with you but thanks for comin out i had a blast but where was everyone?????????

Oh how i hated to miss it!!!! :banghead:

I had some issues come up with closing on my new house and I had to be there Saturday to meet the builder.

I really missd being up there. The traffic is always bad but it is a lot of fun. We have got to plan something with some of the Florida guys,so maybe we get get a better turn out!!!

Oh well, I guess there are more shows!!

Good luck with the SS mwalls!!

Sorry for 2 post in a row but i did see 2 red ss's and a black one with a cowl hood and another with flame raceing stripes just wondering who it was if it was anyone from this forum????????

Hi, That was me with the flame rally stripes! I live in Lexington, KY. :seeya:

hey good looking truck i live in maysville ky about 60 miles from you we will have to try to meet up sometime :thumbs:

Archived