Titan Kill (again)

04CHASE

Well today i am going to my g/f house and i quickly make a right turn right before traffic started coming and in my rear view i spot a black titan crew cab coming up fast.He was just looked at me and smiled and i didnt know if he wanted to run, so i waited for him to punch it and so did i :driving: , i caught up to him pretty quickly and passed him but not by much. We get to a signal and it turns green i took off and kept about a truck legnth on him and i was pulling but not by much i stopped it at about 80, i let him catch up and i say nice run!! he says thanks nhow much hp you got i say about 350 :D plus some he asked if i did an exhaust i said nope just intake pcm and shift kit, he said dam that things quick i told him it had awd and he was shocked . Very cool guy i wish more folks were like this.

nice kill :thumbs: do you know what titan it was? se maybe? my dads friend wants to race in his titan se... he has exhaust and an intake as far as i know and im completely stock... so... if you got all your mods, and didnt beat him by much, i wonder how id run against a lightly modded titan :banghead: ... unless the guy you ran wasnt stock.. :dunno:

good kill :thumbs:

kNeEgRoWpLz: you should beat him, not by a ton though but the jump off the line will keep you ahead by enough. Titans arent bad trucks, I just think there somewhat ugly now that I been drivin my SS :cheers:

Yeah I don't know if I could ever drive a Japanese truck but I gotta admit Nissan did a nice job on the Titan considering it's their first effort at a full-size hauler. That DOHC 5.6 liter is a nice engine and it's standard. Like fox_forma though I'm not crazy about the styling.

Yeah I don't know if I could ever drive a Japanese truck but I gotta admit Nissan did a nice job on the Titan considering it's their first effort at a full-size hauler. That DOHC 5.6 liter is a nice engine and it's standard. Like fox_forma though I'm not crazy about the styling.

they did a damn good job if you compare it to what honda is trying to pass as a truck :lol:

nice kill  :thumbs:  do you know what titan it was? se maybe? my dads friend wants to race in his titan se... he has exhaust and an intake as far as i know and im completely stock... so... if you got all your mods, and didnt beat him by much, i wonder how id run against a lightly modded titan  :banghead: ... unless the guy you ran wasnt stock..  :dunno:

I will race him anytime. :smash: PM me for my cell number. :D

Archived