4SALE SUBWOOFER SYSTEM by: JL audio

dcmcmill

im selling my jl audio stealthbox, amplifier, subwoofer, and bose adaptor link. the box is loaded with a JL audio 12 inch W3v2 subwoofer that has never been used. the amplifier is a JL audio 250 watt single channel amp. the amp was installed in the truck but was never actually used. with the bose facotry system you need to have an adaptor that connects to the bose amplifier located under the center console. without this adaptor the system will not work. the bass will barely be heard and it is loaded with distoition. this part can only be found on the internet. but it allows you to connect the subwoofer to your already existing factory radio and still utilize the factory bose system. the only component left that is needed is a wiring kit which can be found at Best Buy for around sixty dollars. The amplifier sells for its very cheapest online at about $250 dollars. the stealthbox with the subwoofer sells at a retail store for $600 dollars. and the bose adaptor harness is an extra $60 dollars. it cost me almost $1000 dollars for this entire system that i never even got a chance to use because i had to sell my truck for personal reasons. the asking price for the entire system is $600. the stealthbox fits perfectly underneath the rear seat and is a factory match for the dark charcoal carpeting. also, the 12 inch W3v2 subwoofer is enginnered specifically for this box. the box is frequency tuned for the air space of the truck. there is no substitution for the best, and JL audio offers the flat out best system possible for the silverado SS trcuk. for any car stereo enthusiast, this is the ultimate set-up. i am willing to negotiate on the price and will accept the best offer i get. again THIS STUFF HAS BEEN OPENED BUT NEVER USED. contact me at either 248-841-5491 or [email protected]. feel free to check out what you would be getting at www.jlaudio.com. remember, this entire system will directly hook up to you factory system and WILL NOT in anyway alter the performance of the existing bose quality. this system when fully installed, is completely undetectable. the head unit is the same, the amplifier is hidden, and the wiring hides nicely under the carpet. the back seat is still fully usable. this entire system is extremly easy to install and can be done in one afternoon. the bass is not too overpowering but does give you a nice range and when needed can add some serious thump. with this sytem, you can also conrtol the bass from your facotry head unit settings. the components i have are the optimal way to achieve the best sound quality and sub-bass performance. let me know if you have any questions. i live in Michigan but am willing to work out arrangement of transfer of goods. if you live close enough, you can meet me at my house and i will help you through the installation process. this system adds the ultimate sound quality, without compromisng any space or look of the factory installed options. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN! thanks guys

yea i live near pontiac michigan in a small town called clarkston. i am asking $600 for everything but am willing to negotiate. i would prefer to meet in order to sell but can ship it if neccessary. the stuff is pretty heavy so its very expensive to ship it. plus if we meet than i can help you install the whole thing and listen to it before you buy.

Archived