04 black SS

BigTsBadSS

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aha busting some nuts???... i do that on your wife once in a while...

and im still interested in that truck but like i said i dont have the money right now, ill need a month or two from when i get that damn job...

You don't even have a job??? This just keeps getting better and better. :lol:

And yes Autoguy and I do have gay sex together. He is the best I have ever had!!!

First its "Anyone have an SS for $25k? thats all I can spend". Then it's "That has to include tax", Then it's "Well I need to save some money fist". Now it's "When I get a job". :banghead:

What happened to daddy giving you the money? Maybe he doesn't have a job either.

I got an Idea, get some SS logo's and put them on the side of your house...It probably has wheels!!!

:troll::yellow_loser:

First its "Anyone have an SS for $25k? thats all I can spend". Then it's "That has to include tax", Then it's "Well I need to save some money fist". Now it's "When I get a job".  :banghead:

What happened to daddy giving you the money? Maybe he doesn't have a job either.

I got an Idea, get some SS logo's and put them on the side of your house...It probably has wheels!!!

:troll:  :yellow_loser:

Your mean auto :crackup:

aha busting some nuts???... i do that on your wife once in a while...

and im still interested in that truck but like i said i dont have the money right now, ill need a month or two from when i get that damn job...

just some advice, but you are only 17.......dont get yourself wrapped up in something as finacially large as this when you havent even held a secure job. even if you arent paying for insurance, gas is very expensive in these trucks, not to mention unforseen events that may take place when the warranty is up. this will be much more expensive to fix than any older vehicle out there.

if you live a lifestyle like this, your gonna :banghead: later on in life when your 30 years old still renting an apartment, or 65 years old still working full time.

iam not trying to get into your business, but i am constatnly reading about all of your endevours of obtaining a SS and thought i would put my .02 in.

remember, its never un-cool to go by the saying "dont be too cool to quick"

its just a nice truck, it wont make you a better person owning one.

good luck and dont get too defensive. :thumbs:

youre f***in hilarious autoguy... you jerk people around all the time dude... from what black03zr5 says, youre pretty good damn at it, faggot... na my house isnt on wheels, but if i saw you in person id probably break your f**king legs and get you rollin on wheels mother F***er... the sad part is im younger and id still probably be able to knock you the f**k out... panzi ass little bitch

ya vtodd i understand what you mean... but if worse comes to worse and i cant afford the truck, i can sell it... i dont think that would happen tho... but ya my dad is having problems at work so i might have to settle for something cheaper...

theres nothing wrong with something cheaper. if you arent sure on the finances yet and you buy the truck and end up having to take the hit and sell it, you are most assuredly going to be out some $$ on it because it will be a going on as a 3rd owner vehicle.

if i were you, i would go out and find a 89-91 SS with the 454 or even a ls1 camaro and have fun with that.

thats what i was going to do before i got my silverado ss, but some financial security came through and i felt safe enough to go on with a major purchase.

i can tell you from experience that it is sooooo much more fun/better driving a vehicle when you are 100% sure on the fact that you can handle the truck $$$ wise.

P.S. you might wanna settle down on the harshness or one of the mods wont let you post anymore. it will be that much harder to find a SS then as well.

Archived