The Preakness Horse Race... may 21st

fox_forma

Just thought I would see if anyone from here is going to it. I will be going down to the Preakness with about 30+ people if everything works out like it should. This is basically one huge party that is an insanely great time. It would awesome if some of you guys were goin, we could meet up in the infield part of the track where the mayhem is at. I believe it is $40 a ticket if you buy before the 21st and $50 at the gate.

I was trying to make it to the Kentucky Derby also but its not nearly as fun as the Preakness so that is my choice this year. Hope to see if any of you make it, would be cool to meet some of ya. Rock On :smash:

Only 'Preakness' there is is at Pimlico. That entire neighborhood went to hell years ago. Watch yer back outside the race pavillion. Big druggie area. It's about 10 miles from me.. 'n I won't go there.

Sounds just like Churchill Downs. Anyone here ever watched the Derby from the infield? :puke:

I wouldn't miss preakness... pure insanity, we usually rent a couple 15 passenger vans to go down.

We'll have to meet up, last year we had twister and naked chicks playin, some crazy stuff i didnt ever imagine to see. When time gets closer we'll figure things out :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Bringing this back up, the preakness is a month away again so trying to see whos going. We got about 20+ going again this year, prob going to stay somewhere in the Inner harbor. Its May 20th if anyone is interested!!!!

Archived