So Cal

Jonmalibuss

Is anyone else interested in baer brakes group purchase it's a steal let me know! I would like to have everyone who wants them to let me know I would like to order with in the next two weeks otherwise it might be much longer the next time!

Jon

Please read this thread and it's title it is labled "So Cal" (southern california) I have to have the brakes shipped to me at my house to get a good price other wise you might as well just try and buy them dirrectly from bear. I do not plan on shipping these all across the U.S., it will take too much time that I do not have.

Thanks,

Jon

Those of you in So Cal who have interest in this deal and have the funds or will have the funds in a week or so please let me know either through posting (confirmed) here or PM me letting me know I will post a list of those who are confirmed. I hope to beable to make an order at the end of next week or the begining of the week after! :thumbs:

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Jon,

I am really interested in getting a set ot these brakes, but since i have to rebuild my motor, i gotta to take care of that first. I think I would be able to do it in the relatively near future.

Archived