FS: 1996 Tahoe LT 4x4 4-door

OneBadSSS

I ordered a new SSS, so I need to sell my current ride! As the title said, it's a 1996 Tahoe LT 4x4 4-door, Silver paint with a burgandy base and Burgandy leather interior (looks really sharp,and this is a pretty unique color combo, I haven't seen any others looking like mine in the area!). It currently has 109K miles on the clock, but it drives like new, very smooth and quiet ride. The truck has all power options, which all work perfectly. It's got privacy glass, a roof rack, tow package, and the tailgate/lift glass rear door option (which I like so much better than the barn doors!). Over christmas break I had the driver's side power window motor, daytime running light diode, and both front door interior door handle assemblies replaced (cost me $700) so they are all pretty much brand new. I also just recently replaced the hood release handle (that's the most commonly broken piece on these older C/K trucks and SUVs). I installed a set of low profile Street Scene Sport truck power sideview mirrors on it. I also have a top of the line Autopage Alarm w/ remote start and paging feature installed (I love that, it's great) and I've put in a (year 2005) 9827 Alpine CD/MP3 head unit in it (I also have the Alpine Ipod interface controller for the deck, but I haven't installed it, I will include it with the truck!). I've also installed Audiobahn speakers front and rear and I still have the factory tape deck and separate CD player unit, which I will give to the new owner as well. I have all the receipts documenting the work I've had done to the truck, including having all fluids flushed and changed at roughly 100K (including transmission, front and rear transfer cases, and coolant system), also it has a new serpintine belt and I've always changed the oil at 3000 miles. The tires are all matching michelins with atleast 50% tread left and have just been balanced and rotated. I think that covers everything, but if you have any questions or are interested in this truck, shoot me an email at [email protected], thanks!!

I'm asking $8500/bo....Here are some pics....

326974359aBpZkN_ph.jpg

326974375MAiJGm_ph.jpg

326974384RZNmcO_ph.jpg

326974397oDTgdo_ph.jpg

326974415ESXcyA_ph.jpg

326974429jcmcka_ph.jpg

326974442eSiVSz_ph.jpg

326974484zyElVg_ph.jpg

Nice Truck  I've never seen that color combo, pretty cool.

Haha, see, I told you guys it was a unique color combo!!

P.S. 4 doors suck

There are times when I would definately agree with you on that one...like when all my friends have 2 seater rice rockets and I'm the only one with a vehicle big enough to take us all out for a night of bar hoping! :icon_bs:

But that will all change when I get the SSS, cuz then it will just be me (and hopefully a hot chick in the passenger seat if I'm lucky :thumbs: )

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, MAKE ME AN OFFER!! I need to sell this truck within the next month before my new SSS arrives! I will consider any reasonable offer! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived