6.0SS, the best!

Some of yall know that I ordered a custom built box from him. Well when the box arrived it was broke by UPS. I had UPS take it back to him and as soon as he got it he sent my "money"(actually a gift card) back to me. He is a very respectable person and I think I will get him to build me another, if he wants too ;) , at the end of this year. It was such an awesome box. It had SO much potential :tear:

Oh well, I am not suprised this happened to me, anything I do to this truck messes up anyways. I am getting used to it

Just wanted to tell yall that this is a man of his word and dont doubt him, whatsoever.

Some of yall know that I ordered a custom built box from him. Well when the box arrived it was broke by UPS. I had UPS take it back to him and as soon as he got it he sent my "money"(actually a gift card) back to me. He is a very respectable person and I think I will get him to build me another, if he wants too ;) , at the end of this year. It was such an awesome box. It had SO much potential :tear: 

Oh well, I am not suprised this happened to me, anything I do to this truck messes up anyways. I am getting used to it

Just wanted to tell yall that this is a man of his word and dont doubt him, whatsoever.

:) I'm glad he only lives 30 minutes from me!

• 5 months later...

Haha.. I had no idea you guys posted this on here.. THank to everyone I really appreciate it!!! :cheers:

Dan, Jim, Rob, Chad you guys rock, Dan, I hope to meet you some time, you are really only 12 hours away!!! LOL

Archived