What have you guys raced???

mynewSS

I was just wondering what you guys all have raced?

and how it went...

-Make/Model?

-Year?

-Who won?

-Did you talk to the person afterwards?

-Basically describe the whole thing lol....

Ive race a 2005 Titan (no mods), a 2001 Camaro Z28 (auto, intake, exhaust, tune), my ex girlfriend's 2001 C5 (auto, no mods), a 2003 Lightning (switched out stock charger to ? cant remember)...and a bunch of silverados...

i lost to the Z28 we were both laughing at the next light cuase it was just for grins not really a race...he pulled up next to me both our windows down i looked over and he goes "hey i saw your ass back there, lets go just for grins" and i said "alright ****er" (knew him from Highschool) lol...so the light turns green and we floor it i jump off the line while he chirps his tires then before i hit 2nd gear he was at my sideview mirror...at 3rd he was a couple car length in front of me lolso i just stoped

i lost to Steph's Vette and what sucks is she didnt even know what she was doing lol...afterwards she goes "shane!, i didnt even get to floor it, the pedal did that thing, member how it bends in half!" then giggles...you know how gm pedals swivel in the middle...lol enough said

Won to the Titan cocky bastard! lol he was some well...anyways im driving down Arrow Hwy...major street hear and i see him coming REALLY fast probly 70mph too bad its a 45mph street...anyways so he pulls up next to me and sits there REVVING like a moron...one rev is enough lol so i role down my window and he goes "hey Chevy boy wanna race?" (WHO SAYS THAT) and i laugh and say "are you kidding" just to piss him off...and he goes "no, watch this" as im laughing i say fine...he proceedes to rev AGAIN lol...so the light turns green and we floor it...it was over before it even started i was GONE and he was still at the light burning out he finally got trac after i was already through the intersection...he finally cought up after i hit 3rd and shut it down...he just floored it by me with windows up lol poor guy

lost to the lightning...also know him from high school...surprisingly it wasnt that bad...i kept up okay...ok fine so i lost bad but only by a few car lengths he got me after 1st gear lol i kept up okay till we got going...we talked for like an hour after but i forgot what he switched his charger to???

I LOVE AWD!!! its fun...

anyways long post....interested to hear everyone elses long ass stories lol

:cheers: Shane

Ive raced:Result

2004 SSS:Lost

2003 Mercedes AMG:Won

1993 Z28:Won

2004 Z06:Lost

2002 Corvette:Tied

2004 Mustang GT:Wonx3

2002 Camaro SS:Won

2005 Nissan Titan:Wonx2

2001 Mustang:Wonx5

1999 S10 Extreme:Won

2004 Mercury Marader:Won

there's a few. Most of them were cool guys expecially the guy with the black SSS he helped out with modifing my SS.The guy in the Titan was a really a$$, doing the ricer fly by after i pounded on him so badly. the Vette I lost to belong to one of my close friends. It was a good race if I had a nitro left i might have gotten him, but oh well a loss is a loss. The camaro ss girl was not only cool but gorgeous,if she could have driven that stick a little better she might have won(Get your minds out of the gutter)The guy with the Mercedes was really cool I ran into him again today, we didn't race this time just talked, it turned out that he did in fact have an AMG Mecedes he said it had like 400 something HP and that his dad bought it for his 22nd birthday(Must be nice :sigh: )The other Vette owner was a real cool guy as well we decided to call it a draw b/c we hit the light at the same time so we just gave a nod afterwards and went are different ways :thumbs: I love this Truck and already have plans for a LS7 in the distant future Hmmmm.....427 talk about drool.

I haven't had the chance to race anyone yet. Most just drool over my truck, some crazy people in fans like to take off fast when I'm next to them at a light. I laugh pretty hard when they do. :crackup: . I mostly drive my SS on the weekends. Around my small town there are a ton of trucks, but they are all big jacked up trucks(little bit of a redneck town...even women drive jacked up trucks lol). I'm a country boy, not a redneck. There is a difference. :cheers: Anyway they won't race me.

Raced......................................................Result

Mustang V6............................................. Won

Dodge Hemi.............................................Won X2

Modified 1500 Silverado............................Won

Modified Dodge Daytone...........................Lost

Mustang GT.............................................Won

GMC Sonoma..........................................Won

2-door Tahoe...........................................Won

Several Unoriginal ricers...........................Won several

S10.........................................................Lost

Ford Lightning..........................................Lost

Harley Fatboy :crackup: .........................Won

Honda Crotch Rocket :dunno: ..................Lost horribly

Raced.... Result

2003 Ford HD with banks kit,, Won

2003 WRX STI... Won

2003 WRX, stage 3... Won

2002 M3, Lead until 85mph

2003 camaro, Won

2003 F150 Harly Davidson.... Won

2004 Audi A4, Lost, Raced from 60 to 100 on the highway, not strong point of truck!!! Same car at route 66 2 weeks ago, killed him!!!!!

Archived