Total 03 SS Production #

tahoe341

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm with rmcswain --------------- mine is the ONLY one on the road here in central New York (I think ............... any other CNY guys on this site?) :rolleyes:

I'm between Rochester and Syracuse. I guess more western than central

Chad :seeya:

• 8 months later...

It is real hard to find a Black SS here in Southern California. I had to do a 200 mile search to find one just 20 miles away in the back overflow lot of a dealer. It was built 8-27-03 and I just purchased it. They had it for a while, I go it for $32,000 after rebates.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah I have probably the only Black one in my area also, I have seen a few Reds, Blues, and even a " Silver" SS!! ( Go figure). :chevy:

My buddy owns a Concrete company near a Trick Truck's in Virginia and he said they had a silver SS over there one day. I drove over to check it out. It turns out it was a regular cab with an SS front end and SS style roll pan. But, before I could bash the guy for being a wantabe, he opened the hood..........damn I need a Supercharger. He had the 5.3 blown with an intercooler, someone's headers (long), and a corsa? exhaust. Very impressive. Trick Trucks didn't do any of the work just putting wheels and tires on it. But, it was a 5 speed on the floor and the Owner said he is dressing it up for show not racing or street. I didn't tell him but what a waste to spend money making a truck fast and not driving it. That like getting your wife a boob job and...........well you know. Am I crazy? It was a nice truck and the silver looked sweet.

Archived