Truck Jam

LAST CALL!!!

Shows this Sunday so if you're in lets here it... plans are to meet in the lot outside of the event at 7:00am for roll in and setup and hangout at the show till it gets too hot or we get bored... c'mon guys! I can't believe no one is going to one of the biggest truck shows in Cali :banghead:

LAST CALL!!!

Shows this Sunday so if you're in lets here it... plans are to meet in the lot outside of the event at 7:00am for roll in and setup and hangout at the show till it gets too hot or we get bored... c'mon guys! I can't believe no one is going to one of the biggest truck shows in Cali  :banghead:

I'll be racing Dylan, sorry.

sounds good... unless your going to show theres really no point in getting there early anyways... call my cell when you get in there Chase and I'll let you know where we're at :cool:

909-821-0757

Man I wish I lived closer.. Sounds like a hell of a fun time. Take lots of pictures of the girls! :cool:

Oh, and aren't there gonna be some trucks or something there too? Maybe a pic or two of those too.. :jester:

Man I wish I lived closer.. Sounds like a hell of a fun time.  Take lots of pictures of the girls!    :cool:

Oh, and aren't there gonna be some trucks or something there too?  Maybe a pic or two of those too..  :jester:

I'll be sure to get some pictures of the trucks... and the 'scenery' for everyone to enjoy... sux b/c its gonna be nearly 100* tomorrow... sux for me.... but at least the girls will be comfortable in their bikinis! :devil:

Sorry dude!  I really love that show too.  If it matters, I won my race. :thumbs:

Its all good. Congrats on the win... you missed a good time and a great show, but it'll be back again in August so maybe we can all go then. :thumbs:

Great, another hot @$$ day!!!!!

Late- Alex

Archived