SOOOOO SHINEY!

Most of you guys have heard me ramble on and on about the acrylic polish I use. Today I got some pics that show how good this stuff does... basically its a low budget alternative to Zaino and I'm always amazed at how well it does on my paint. :cool:DER STUFF

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO! I'm sure the dealer would appreciate some polish on that thing... looks like its never seen a carwash since it was new! :crackup:

To answer your question... NO... I totally forgot to call my guy to get a new supply... I'll take care of it this week. :thumbs:

Looks ok, nothin to great :crackup:  j/k did you use a buffer to apply that stuff or by hand?   :thumbs:

Base coat of polish (about 3 months ago) was w/ a buffer... all the top layers of sealer and polish have been done by hand.

Ok I kinda figured that, thanx for clearin it up. Now all I need is a camera like the one your using so my truck will look better :smash:

I am going to order some ... one bottle of real stuff and one bottle of shiney ... think that is enough ( ie how many coats can you get out of a bottle) ...

I am going to order some ... one bottle of real stuff and one bottle of shiney ... think that is enough ( ie how many coats can you get out of a bottle) ...

You'll get alot of use out of one bottle... the stuff goes a long ways.

Don't forget to order a claybar and their leather, tire, and microfiber ain't bad either.

Gotta like that. I would have sent the other pic in your sig though ... I like that side view looking towards the front ... either way nice showing ... my order is in the mail (I hope) ... good thing I had procrastinated so long with the Zaino.

Gotta like that.  I would have sent the other pic in your sig though ... I like that side view looking towards the front ... either way nice showing ... my order is in the mail (I hope) ... good thing I had procrastinated so long with the Zaino.

You won't be disappointed... this stuff is awesome.

BTW: do you think I should be upset he put the SRT10 above me on the webpage? :jester:

Gotta like that.  I would have sent the other pic in your sig though ... I like that side view looking towards the front ... either way nice showing ... my order is in the mail (I hope) ... good thing I had procrastinated so long with the Zaino.

You won't be disappointed... this stuff is awesome.

BTW: do you think I should be upset he put the SRT10 above me on the webpage? :jester:

lol ... you should right up an email and ask them to change the order ... that would kick arse ... hopefully I can get some shiney BLUE out on the web.

Most of you guys have heard me ramble on and on about the acrylic polish I use. Today I got some pics that show how good this stuff does... basically its a low budget alternative to Zaino and I'm always amazed at how well it does on my paint.  :cool:

Placed my order today. I have been bouncing back and forth between DER & Zaino. Your Pics helped me decide Dylan. :thumbs:

Archived