SOOOOO SHINEY!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to see what you guys that have ordered it think of the results. I've gotten a couple of different PM's about pointers/process of using DER Stuff... would you guys like me to post up a "how to" on this stuff for future reference? :dunno:

Can't wait to see what you guys that have ordered it think of the results. I've gotten a couple of different PM's about pointers/process of using DER Stuff... would you guys like me to post up a "how to" on this stuff for future reference? :dunno:

Sure ... I am currently waiting out yet another snow storm ... I could use some good reading.

I just did the clay bar on my front fenders, hood, bumper, roof, tailgate. I then followed it with DER real stuff and DER shiny stuff I am amazed with the results! I will post pics sometime tomarrow! :thumbs:

the super gloss says it will shine up to 18 months but I would apply probably once a month their dirrections state the more you use it the better it will look. Dylan reccomends doing the clay bar every 6 months or so.

Gotta like that.  I would have sent the other pic in your sig though ... I like that side view looking towards the front ... either way nice showing ... my order is in the mail (I hope) ... good thing I had procrastinated so long with the Zaino.

You won't be disappointed... this stuff is awesome.

BTW: do you think I should be upset he put the SRT10 above me on the webpage? :jester:

Yup your shine pics look 10-times better than that black Dodge, your finish looks awesome.

Q: do you know if shiney stuff has UV protection?

Mr. P. :)

Well I finally got enough gumption to do my truck ... so now I present the first sooooooo shiney Arrival Blue .... (after 4.5 hours of labor)

may15037.jpg

may15033.jpg

Well I finally got enough gumption to do my truck ... so now I present the first sooooooo shiney Arrival Blue .... (after 4.5 hours of labor)

may15037.jpg

may15033.jpg

i hear you on the 4.5 hours of labor. i sacrifice approx 4-5 hours of my time each week to wash and detail my SS. its a PITA and takes forever, but iam always happy i did it at the end result. by the way, your truck looks damn good big o. man the more and more i see some of the nicely accented blue sss, iam wanting one. black really comes out great with the blue.

I would sure like to black out the front lights like yours but I cant decide if it would be too much black. That and with all the deer/antelope running around here I need all the light I can get at nights.

how long will the this wax system hold out/  I have been using caranuba products and it needs to be done weekly.  I would like to have something that will last a month or more so I spend less time polishing.

the super gloss says it will shine up to 18 months but I would apply probably once a month their dirrections state the more you use it the better it will look. Dylan reccomends doing the clay bar every 6 months or so.

Jon is right... the protection of the acrylic will last up to 18 months, but thats just protection against sun/water damage. If you want it to shine I would recommend at minimum you use the super gloss every 3-4 washes to keep the shine up.

Archived