Flowmaster #530513 questions

I just want to change the muffler on my truck. The rest of the exhaust looks well thought out and made, and the pipe seems large enough. I thought I read about this in a post somewhere on here, just want some input from anyone who has installed one of these, are they pretty much a bolt on, and if so, how did it fit? Thanks.

I just want to change the muffler on my truck. The rest of the exhaust looks well thought out and made, and the pipe seems large enough. I thought I read about this in a post somewhere on here, just want some input from anyone who has installed one of these, are they pretty much a bolt on, and if so, how did it fit? Thanks.

If that the 50 series you need to tip it to one side (b/c of the factory offset) and then it will weld on great and follow the factory designed exhaust exit. Basically looks stock but sounds way better!! :thumbs:

Summit sells it for $129.95

r u sure

i was just at summit and didnt notice the flo pro,

i noticed flowmasters and flotech, but no flo pro.

i reccommend the hooker aerochamber(dual in single out) with a dynomax bullet right behind it. it is so mild at crusing with hardly any resonance, but at WOT it sounds so freaking awesome!!!!! i like the sound of this at WOT better than when i was runnin no muffler and gutted cats. :thumbs:

Archived