Ride Height

SSplaytoy

I would definately bag my truck if it wasn't so much drama!!!!

Late-  Alex

:withstupid: An SS layin frame when its parked and aired up around town would be awesome if it wasn't such a hassel to make it work right.

:withstupid: What is the difference between our suspension and a denali's suspension that is AWD also? My buddy just bagged his denali and its AWD also. he said it wasnt that hard to do it just cant lay all the way down. I'm waitin for it to get back from the shop cause of alignment pics but thought I would see if there was a difference between the two set ups. Oh and its sitiin on 24's. I can get a good deal on this set-up but wasnt sure if it will work.

No one is saying it can't be done... it just takes some major $$$$ to do it right.

I know it can be done, just saying is there a major difference. I dont want to frame it but tuck the wheels secent when parked. I can get the whole set-up and installed for $3700. It wont lay frame or anything but it will still get pretty low, thats why i was wondering if theres a major difference between the SSS and denali AWD set-ups

Theres no difference that I'm aware of, but how low did he get? I can't see baggin' somthing if you can't set the frame on the ground... othewise just a static drop will do the trick IMO

it went pretty dang low, especially on his 24's, i will get pics this weekend hopefully. he was explaining how the set-up was and it sounded pretty complicated but didnt require a lot of fabrication. I think he is also goin to throw some smaller rims on to see how low it can actually get. Hopefully I will get the pics.

Archived