flowers from holland

chiel

So i send an e-mail to chevrolet.com and verry quick answer: Call opel import from holland with phonenumbers.

So i called these guys and they told me go to the chevroletdealer near me, and if it's a problem that the car is not officialy imported they had to give him an call so

he will put my car in the system. I allready called them and e-mailed them the problems, so now i wait on their answer.

They didn't call me taylor but i have a different (yours) backname now :eek::D

Yes i got reply of robbinson, i can let my car fix by a gm-dealer overhere and sent them the bill :thumbs: there not quick with the answer but the answer is OK .

the other route i took by sending chevrolet.com a e-mail is that i am now in the guarantee system overhere for official recalls like the tailgate-cable's. :thumbs:

they will also help me if they have a recall# or PIP# on the gearbox, i have PM send to members of this board which had the same gearbox-problems.

Chiel,

could you give me some more information on getting the truck registered overhere. I'm having the window problem, which was also a recall; as I remember.

But as my car is also import; Chevrolet isn't giving me any answers.

Could you help me in registering my truck; as my official dealer is also located in Holland (Century USA Cars in Hillegom)

Thanks

Pascal

Chiel,

could you give me some more information on getting the truck registered overhere.  I'm having the window problem, which was also a recall; as I remember.

But as my car is also import; Chevrolet isn't giving me any answers.

Could you help me in registering my truck; as my official dealer is also located in Holland (Century USA Cars in Hillegom)

Thanks

Pascal

Send you a PM

Archived