Silver Stars

I just changed my High & Lows to the Sylviana Silver Stars.

Also Changed the DRLs to Amber. (Amber looks awesome aainst the Black )

As for the head lamps....WOW is there a difference (in the day). Cant wait till it gets dark tonight !

AutoZone

4x $19.99 a bulb ( couldnt find any 2 packs ) 9005s & 9006s

& $4.49 for the DRLs (2 pack) 4157NALL

It took ten minutes !

I also have the Line of Fire LED on the back. I notice you can also change the lights that are under each mirror. What would be a decent color for that or leave it alone ? Those only go on as courtesy lamps upon entry & exit. Dont want to go overboard ya know

George

i put some hyper whites in a little bit ago, got them off ebay for $24 for all 4. I didnt think they would be that good but I love them. Its amazing what you can actually see with these lights. I also did the hi/low mod so when i hit the highs all 4 lights are on and it lights everything up completely. Also have the amber bulbs in the DRLS and think they look a 100 times better than regular lights.

As for the lights under the mirror, i was thinkin about doing that, maybe to blue or red but it looks like to much of a PITA to do so manybe later down the road.

I thought about looking on E-bay......

I have had a few friends get skunked with stuff and I dont need the BS. I'd rather get it immediatly in my hand anyway.

But on the other hand, I would of saved 60 ish $$ for more mods !

Archived