Sub box/amp rack done

I finally got everything finished for my sub box and amp rack. So here are the pictures. 1st is box before installing amp and subs.

97001674.jpg

2nd is box installed seat down.

97001589.jpg

3rd is with seat up

97001711.jpg

4th amp rack view

97001736.jpg

Very nice, thats how my box sat in my SS but it was downfiring. Came out past the seat a little just like yours. Did you build two seperate sides for the 12's then just connect a piece of wood through the center for the amp or did you keep it open all the way through to the other side as one piece?

Nice Box !! ha ha, So how much room is there between the seat and the sub??  Is it better to have them firing up or down??

Very nice, thats how my box sat in my SS but it was downfiring. Came out past the seat a little just like yours.  Did you build two seperate sides for the 12's then just connect a piece of wood through the center for the amp or did you keep it open all the way through to the other side as one piece?

There is about 1 1/4" between bottom of the seat and the top of the woofer. I prefer the sound of the upfacing and not so much underbody vibration.

There is a separate chamber for each woofer and then all the peices are joined together so you can take it out as one peice. It will rattle all the plastic in the cab at half volume. :thumbs:

My box is a down fire ,no place to put the amp though so i set it on the back lip behind the box . 2 12's doesnt stick out past the seat so the passangers feet have plenty of room ,will post some pic tonight. $120.00

Your box looks great good job :thumbs:

so when do you think you can make me one????? haha no seriously are you into making anymore thats exactly what i have same amp or atleast it hink is that 1800x1 and 900x2 d class just differant subs

This is the Audiobahn A8000T it a mono sub amp I have the subs wired parallel for a 2 ohm load= 800 watt rms

hey craigW, when you get time think you could measure out the demensions for one side of the box? I think I'm goin to sell my thundeform and go with a single 12 so i was just curious. I really dont want a downfire because of the rattle so I figured you already have the demensions for a up-firing. If you can do that i would appreciate it :cheers:

awesome, thanx bro. When you put it in did you have any problem with the corner of the carpet near the center in the back of the seat. When i built my downfire everything was good but it couldnt sit correctly because the carpet in the center was on an angle

Archived