H d Trans cooler

Man its was worth it my trans temps dropped way down i can't believe the stock cooler was that small i installed a summit 24 x 12 x2 cooler bought 2 alunumun l brackets boxed top and bottom to hold new cooler in place after taking factory braces out fit like a glove next install zippy shift kit and raptor blood :D

Yup it's a weenie unit; I tried loosening the fitting from the driver's side and the core RIPPED apart. :smash: Good thing it was already headed for the trash can.

Mr. P. :)

Yup it's a weenie unit; I tried loosening the fitting from the driver's side and the core RIPPED apart.  :smash:  Good thing it was already headed for the trash can.

Mr. P. :)

You don't have to loosen anything to disconnect the lines. You remove the clip from the nut you were trying to remove and the line pulls right out. Same type of line at the radiator and the transmission. Kind of late for that tidbit, I guess.

You don't have to loosen anything to disconnect the lines.  You remove the clip from the nut you were trying to remove and the line pulls right out.  Same type of line at the radiator and the transmission.  Kind of late for that tidbit, I guess.

DOH!

Archived