June SoCal Truck Meet

i dont think any of us are going, i was hoping to have my fans working properly so i could run the a/c with out any worries, but that didnt happen :mad: .Get some good pics.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, no body showed up....I hung around for 2 hours and there was only one SS from one of the dyno shops that was opening up.

realy did it work on the dyno? is it an awd dyno? More info please i dont know any awd dyno's for the SS in so cal.

Well that was a B-U-S-T!!! I was the only one besides bgdsub72 that showed. And, no, the Dyno won't do AWD. I was with a friend of mine who's opening up a Dyno shop in Chatsworth, trying to promote his Grand Opening on July 16th. He's the guy that was there last time with the white Lightning. It was kinda cool to see the 150+ Ferrari's drive by though.

I took a few pics that I'll post later

Check out The Dyno Store

Some pics from today

hey ZZZRated I did not know that your black SS. You live off of Fallbrook right? I think saw you driving home either Friday or Saturday night around 9pm. I was the Silverado with the HID's behind you. So are you affiliated with the Dyno place?

Archived