which headunit

hey what is a good headunit that is out right now? i want something nice but not 2 expensive. i have an amp and a sub i want to hook up to and be able to control the the levels on the sub from the head unit. i use to have a clarion but sold it with my old car because i couldnt find the factory one.

hey what is a good headunit that is out right now?  i want something nice but not 2 expensive.  i have an amp and a sub i want to hook up to and be able to control the the levels on the sub from the head unit.  i use to have a clarion but sold it with my old car because i couldnt find the factory one.

cant go wrong with Alpine. good stuff!! I own nothing but them in all 4 of my cars, shoot even my dad and brother have them!

hey what is a good headunit that is out right now?  i want something nice but not 2 expensive.  i have an amp and a sub i want to hook up to and be able to control the the levels on the sub from the head unit.  i use to have a clarion but sold it with my old car because i couldnt find the factory one.

cant go wrong with Alpine. good stuff!! I own nothing but them in all 4 of my cars, shoot even my dad and brother have them!

I have always been impressed with Alpine, I had one in my old truck and it made my subs/speakers sound awesome. Make sure it atleast has a 4volt preout.

Archived