Anybody going to the pocono race?

SSMANIAC

There is a bunch of us that were suppose to go but we decided to go riding the whole weekend. Although we will be about a half hour away from there we still may show up but who knows. Should be a good time, I've been meaning to go to pocono for a while but something always comes up. Is there another race in July?

There is a bunch of us that were suppose to go but we decided to go riding the whole weekend.  Although we will be about a half hour away from there we still may show up but who knows.  Should be a good time, I've been meaning to go to pocono for a while but something always comes up.  Is there another race in July?

Yeah, the Pennsylvania 500 is on 7/24, I am not sure but I think the one in July was sold out. I know I could not find Hotels for this race and I started looking back in January.

If your looking for a hotel still for the race this weekend, the Hazleton Motor Inn still has rooms. It is $65 a night for 2. A few people just booked rooms for our riding this weekend there and said there is still rooms left. Thought I would let ya know just in case.

If your looking for a hotel still for the race this weekend, the Hazleton Motor Inn  still has rooms.  It is $65 a night for 2.  A few people just booked rooms for our riding this weekend there and said there is still rooms left.  Thought I would let ya know just in case.

Hey Thanks for the info!! I will check on that right away. I don't live that far from the track maybe an hour away, but I am trying to stay in a hotel so I can drink with out worries of a dui on the way back.

Thanks again!

:seeya:

Archived