Daytona Tonight

rmcswain

Seems like RCR and DEI have the restrictor plate races pretty well figured out. 8,15,29, and 1 will be hard to handle. Noticed that Ford has 3 in the top 30 qualifying :lol: Saying that a FORD will probably win :crazy: Who is going to win? What are the chances for the 2 car, he is overdue :confused: Hope your favorite does well tonight, should be a great race tonight under the lights at DAYTONA :thumbs:

Well it should of been a great race, darn gas mileage issues, and Fords finish 1,2,3 :fume:

:withstupid: You got that right! The race is won on timing of pit stops and fuel mileage. I've become a short track fan and could do without the plate races. Can't believe Biffle won that race! :wtf: He raced here in Portland and he's a great driver, but he's not the friendliest guys around! :D (If you know what I mean!) :cheers:

Well, I was at the race and just got back tonight. It was great seeing Daytona under the lights. I was hoping that the second time me going there would again see a Earnhardt win. I was at the 98 500. Timing is everything, I guess. Just happy with the 8 finishing where he did, could have been worse. All in all, it was awesome being there.

I'm with you 454ss. If Bobby Labonte would not have run out of gas with a half lap to go, I think he would have powered by Biffle and won that one.

Also if Tony wasn't fighting for position he could of dropped back and got behind Bobby and pushed him by...now that would of been a good finish :thumbs:

I'm with you 454ss.  If Bobby Labonte would not have run out of gas with a half lap to go, I think he would have powered by Biffle and won that one.

Also if Tony wasn't fighting for position he could of dropped back and got behind Bobby and pushed him by...now that would of been a good finish :thumbs:

Yep, a real good finish :D As they say, wait till next week :chevy:

Archived