Power Tour

ChevyMan23

Went to the Nashville stop of the Hot Rod Power Tour today...OMG... :eek: ....this show was crazy...the cars..the people....the cars...it was incredible...I just wish I could go along for the whole trip....I took 73 pictures and didnt tke more only cuz I ran out of memory..lol..Im gonna post a few but if anyone is interested in more...let me know....

100_0207.jpg

The only new Z06 there....

100_0205.jpg

The worlds Largest grill..... :cheers:

100_0203.jpg

The guys from Wheel 2 Wheel had a few rides there....this 1..a red SS...and a 610 horse GTO just name a few....

100_0201.jpg

Jay Leno's sled...badazz

100_0200.jpg

100_0182.jpg

Those 2 turbo's are in the "toolbox of this truck....

100_0183.jpg

100_0179.jpg

Nasty.....

Those are jus a few...want more?..I'll post...

Nice pics :thumbs:

About the new ZO6... :eek:

He ran with us from Milwaukee to Indy where we all

had to get back to work :banghead::(

He gave rides...no drives

100+ MPH in 2nd...no problem

We kept telling him to "Drive It Like You Stole It"

The leg from Springfield to Indy, he started to wind her out a little more.

Car just squats and goes...amazing

I met up with him and his wife Tuesday morning before

they left for Nashville.

Got some pics with the SSS. Figured I'd have pics with

both the Camaro and the SSS :thumbs:

He said he was beginning to understand the need for speed. :D

i was lucky enough to drive with the long haul crew for about 30 miles on the 39 south the illinois.......in my wifes infiniti :banghead: . i just happened to be in the right place at the right time. i didnt even know it was going on. so many very nice cars.....and all american :thumbs::flag: . i just have to talk the wife into trading that import in :D

Just got word from Jonmalibuss tonight...he is stopped in Birmingham, AL and will be on their way to Tallahassee, FL tommorrow...He says that it is going really well and that he has ran across W2W and BS'ed for a bit :thumbs: . He's driving the Banks lifted D-Max....he said that it had been raining alot and he didn't want to get out in the rain so he found an open part of the parking lot and was doin burnouts and dounut's making eveyones jaws drop.... :D Hopefully he'll find some time and jump on...if not, he'll be on his way back Saturday. :chevy:

Archived