Pioneer dvh P5000mp in dash DVD player/receiver

smokum73

Hey there, I have a Pioneer in dash DVD, MP3, CD, XM receiver I need to sell, Pioneer DVH-P5000MP. I had it in my truck for a couple of months before I wrecked my SS and now I need to get some money to fix the truck. The receiver is in new condition functionally and visually. It has all manuals, remote, harnesses, packaging, etc. I would like to get 315 out of it and shipping will cost exactly what FedEx quotes me. I can take Paypal or money order if you prefer. thanks.

Hey there, I have a Pioneer in dash DVD, MP3, CD, XM receiver I need to sell, Pioneer DVH-P5000MP.  I had it in my truck for a couple of months before I wrecked my SS and now I need to get some money to fix the truck.  The receiver is in new condition functionally and visually.  It has all manuals, remote, harnesses, packaging, etc.  I would like to get 315 out of it and shipping will cost exactly what FedEx quotes me.  I can take Paypal or money order if you prefer.  thanks.

Hey, I'm interested. Can you email me pictures?

Hey there, I have a Pioneer in dash DVD, MP3, CD, XM receiver I need to sell, Pioneer DVH-P5000MP.  I had it in my truck for a couple of months before I wrecked my SS and now I need to get some money to fix the truck.  The receiver is in new condition functionally and visually.  It has all manuals, remote, harnesses, packaging, etc.  I would like to get 315 out of it and shipping will cost exactly what FedEx quotes me.  I can take Paypal or money order if you prefer.  thanks.

Hey, I'm interested. Can you email me pictures?

Me 2 :withstupid:

Archived