Albany NY + Western MA

Anyone from the Albany NY / Upstate Ny region, along with Western Massachusetts want to meet up some night to just show off our SS to each other and grab a bite???

Let's do it..........

Stitches040 :thumbs::rollin::thumbs:

Anyone from the Albany NY / Upstate Ny region, along with Western Massachusetts want to meet up some night to just show off our SS to each other and grab a bite???

Let's do it..........

Stitches040    :thumbs:  :rollin:  :thumbs:

Stitch man, what do you think.

We could go to Lebenon some wednesday night for bracket racing. Just a thought, I am sure they started that up a while ago.

Bracket racing??? What is that? .... Lebanon Springs.... Anywhere is fine...

Let's first set a date.... and then pick a location..... All in......

I am off for June.....18,19, 24, 25, 30, 1, 6,7 ( four and two schedule) All fridays are out for me, but other days are fine..... Plus I have a ton of sick time......

Stitches040 :thumbs::rollin::thumbs:

Early July, 6, 7, would be best for me.

Going on travel for the next two weeks. Headed down to Aniston Alabama, and not too excited about this but work calls.

The Lebenon I was thinking is Lebenon Valley. I am pretty sure every wednesday they have test and tune night and bracket racing going on. It is like 20 bucks to drag, and 10 bucks to spectate.

I could definately spectate since my tranny is slowly puking on me :puke: But I am down for anything.

So who is in for the 6th or 7th then...... :smash:

Lebanon Valley on the 6 or 7 sounds Fine....... Can't wait for the $1.00 Pizza, the $1.00 fries.... etc...etc....

Alabama...... That sucks.......... Pack may pairs of shorts and T-shirts..... Overly stickey.....

.... I also know there are more of you Capital Region SS'rs out there..... Don't they look at the Gathering Section????

:flag: Ok.... Lets's start this ball rolling......

:cheers::thumbs::rollin::thumbs::cheers::flag:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey gang,

Going to Lebenon Valley tomorrow night, Wednesday the 17th.

Try to head up there if you have time. I'm going up there with a buddy of mine who got done with his 383 4-speed silver t-top corvette.

I am still contemplating to run with my slipping transmisison but I might go for it.

I have an extang cover on my truck and no front plate if you want to find me.

Later :flag:

Sorry bro.... Missed you... Had to work some OT....

We'll figure something out soon, hopefully by the start of winter. Only thing is, my new schedule is F'N screwy.... 4 on, 2 off, and ton of OT, most assigned, and some voluntary....

We'll will meet soon.....

Archived