FS: 6.0L

haynss

don't forget guys, it's from a black truck. that makes it a stronger engine... :jester:

you know how to get to a guys heart :jester:

Stronger than what? I know you don't mean stronger than red... because thats just a flat out lie! :nono:

:jester:

Makani:

I've got a neighbor that actually might want to take this off your hands. What do you think it would cost to ship it? Is that even an option?

Not using the stock block, huh?

Who are you buying from?  Most places have a core charge.

getting the block out of a z06. He's got ~1500 miles on it, all break in so nothing drastic. New cast Iron 6.0 Block, "Lunati" Pro Billet Stroker Kit, Diamond Pistons, "ARP" Main Stud Kit, Ported LS-6 Oil Pump, Double Roller Timing Chain.

• 2 weeks later...

is this thing gone already?? i have the money.. er.. my dad does... and im planning on buyin a high milage 4.8 n swapin the 6...

what all is missing and what would i need to swap this into a 4.8 truck to make it work?

*praying you still got it*

is this thing gone already?? i have the money.. er.. my dad does... and im planning on buyin a high milage 4.8 n swapin the 6...

what all is missing and what would i need to swap this into a 4.8 truck to make it work?

*praying you still got it*

*PM sent* :ughdance:

Archived