Weekend project

BigTex

This might be a ignorant question but on the wet system, where does the plate for the NOS and Fuel go. After the throttle body or do you plumb it in somewhere else?

And for the dry system, do you just plumb it in before the MAF so that it reads the increased oxygen and boosts fuel using the stock injectors?

Last question, anyone using the new injectors from NOS where you use the existing injector holes for the NOS/Fuel and the stock injector goes in that? Something like NOSzle?

BenKey - No update. I ended up spending the weekend doing cleanup work in the garage. Maybe this week. LS1 edit should be in this week, so I can disable my rear O2 sensors and run without cats if I want.

With a wet system, you just plumb in a nozzle somewhere in the intake tube before the TB, but after the MAF. No plate needed. On a dry system, the nozzle is located before the MAF, so the PCM can see the extra cold air and add the needed fuel.

The NOSzle system is pretty new to the market. I don't personally know of anyone using it. I've heard the fittings are fragile and prone to breaking. But it would be an effective way to run a direct port system.

bigtex, thanks for the info I'm going to start looking for a wet system. I really don't want to modify the fuel system at this time. I wasn't sure if you had to use a plate behind the throtle body with the wet but you answered that question for some one else.

Thanks Again bigtex....

Archived