Downloading music?

r8rs4lf

I'm not looking for a person to person file sharing site. I don't mind paying for each song as long as I don't have the risk of downloading a virus or something.

Any suggestions????

Late- Alex

I've been using iTunes... quality is gaurenteed and at .99 per song or $10 an alblum its worth it.

I am looking into the "NEW" Napster which is a flat monthy rate for unlimited downloads, but I haven't found out if they have a minimum kbps standard or what.

I miss the good old days of FREE DOWNLOADS :banghead:

Kazaa lite is full of bug software.... Just like weather bug, limewire is okay a bit slow.. For decent free downloads, use E-donkey or Overnet, they are one in the same but from what I have found, complete files, fast downloads, and best of all safe...........

I've been using iTunes... quality is gaurenteed and at .99 per song or $10 an alblum its worth it.

I am looking into the "NEW" Napster which is a flat monthy rate for unlimited downloads, but I haven't found out if they have a minimum kbps standard or what.

I miss the good old days of FREE DOWNLOADS  :banghead:

I checked around that site and it looks like I have to download something from their site right? It says it uses Quicktime, does that mean Quicktime becomes the default player instead of Windows Media Player or does the download use Quicktime only?

Late- Alex

they all give you spyware though, i have spy sweeper and norton antivirus and eveytime i try those dum sites they put spyware in my computer and it takes forever to get them out. i cant figure out a good site to get stuff from anymore i used kazaa and my computer was full of spyware made it madd slow to so use caution on these sites

the spyware is more of a bitch on kazaa and i mesh, i have been using limewire for a bit now, a few pop ups but nothing a few programs wont take care of.i notice that alot of files on kazaa and imesh are corrupt, they sound good for a second then you get the world's most annyoning sound.

Archived