Secure your new SS

gmcjoe

Hello all, I don't post here much as I don't have a Silverado SS. I have chatted with some of you on the other truck forums however.

Recently I became a dealer for Jimmi Jammer products. We sell unique devices to protect your door handles from intruders as well as ensure your tailgate stays with your truck until YOU want to remove it.

Check out our webpage http://www.trucktechniques.com/ for details or feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Also, we will soon offer stainless steel chrome trim for your Fullsize GM/Ford/Dodge trucks.

Thanks,

Joe Lopez

Truck Techniques.com

Admins and Mods - I ran this post by Zane before posting :cool:

That Jimmi Jammer looks interesting. It is appalling how, after all these years, auto makers still make door locks so easy to break.

Also, we will soon offer stainless steel chrome trim for your Fullsize GM/Ford/Dodge trucks.

As much as I like chrome, NOT ON THE SS, PLEASE!!!!! :D

There are so many people trying to get me to put crome on my SS I can't stand it. They don't get the sleak look of the SS. If I ever dicide to put crome on mine it will only be the rims. Crome is nice on a Harley but not my truck

There are so many people trying to get me to put crome on my SS I can't stand it. They don't get the sleak look of the SS. If I ever dicide to put crome on mine it will only be the rims. Crome is nice on a Harley but not my truck

I was killing some time during lunch a few weeks ago and checked out this shop that had all kinds of goodies for trucks. Tons of chrome stuff. He took a look at my truck and said, "I wouldn't add anything to it". I guess he understood the design goal. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe we are on crack for spending 40,000 on a truck that has no chrome and can't keep up with the lightning? I say that in jest. I like chrome but I like the way this truck looks as well, so I am going to keep the styling. I would have liked at least 400hp though for the price and extra weight of the AWD and cab.

Archived