Change PCM with spark plugs

I have 63000km on my truck now.First I changed my wiers to NOLOGY hot wiers.I like them and I did feel a diffrence.Two months later I changed My plugs to E3 with diamondfire.I like these plugs.I felt a change.Just about the same as when I changed my wiers. :chevy:

The change you feel from plugs or wires is not a hp difference. It's a difference in start-up and throttle response. They will not provide more power. You could also see a change in gas mileage.

The only way you might see a little power difference is maybe from changing out a fouled plug, or two. Even then, it would be minimal.

• 2 weeks later...
I have 63000km on my truck now.First I changed my wiers to NOLOGY hot wiers.I like them and I did feel a  diffrence.Two months later I changed My plugs to E3 with diamondfire.I like these plugs.I felt a change.Just about the same as  when I changed my wiers. :chevy:

How are the E3 plugs treating you? Where did you get them, and how much were they apiece? Do you think that the better gas milage you get from them (and the wires) will pay for the mod?

Archived