Red SS Negotiations Start

LSR Mike

Cool :cool: , it will be good to have another SS owner from SoCal hanging out here. So far I have only seen 3 other SSs in the wild, all red. Silverado60 has a Black SS and I have a Blue one. Once you buy yours, we will have to get together some time and take a picture of all three colors side by side :D

Good luck with your negotiating!! Give 'em heck! :smash:

Was poking around your website (need to fix the link in your profile, it has a www/ when it should be a www. )

The "blown engine" trophy!!! :eek: There has got to be a good (or bad) story behind that! How fast does that little red roadster go?

pic_09.jpg

I'll fix the link, just can't trust cut and paste anymore. I've achieved 167.243 at Bonneville in the Roadster. The "Blown Engine Award" was made from the busted parts of the motor I blew up last November in the Finals. A dubious honor.

I looked into getting my wheels chromed, and was quoted around $550 to chrome the wheels and plastic chrome the center caps. Keep that in mind when you look at the dealer's mark up.

Negotiations completed. Truck is Mine/Banks. Pic's to follow. Looks great with the Stock Wheels Chromed, and the Billet Grille.

Plans for a Bed Rug and a Hard Tonneau, color matched of course, in the near future.

Negotiations completed. Truck is Mine/Banks. Pic's to follow. Looks great with the Stock Wheels Chromed, and the Billet Grille.

Plans for a Bed Rug and a Hard Tonneau, color matched of course, in the near future.

I believe you will like the BEDRUG, as I really enjoy mine :D

Archived