Just got a new black SS...

67RS427

How is everyone doing? I have been looking around this forum for 6 months now while I have been searching for the perfect SS to purchase. Today I finally got my Black SS with 18,000 miles on it... Already broken in for my exciting plans for the 6 L engine. I have a degree in High Performance Technology, and currently work for ET Performance in Walled Lake Michigan. I will be happy to offer technical assistance for anyone that wants. I am certified in transmissions/drive trains/electronics & do custom engines and chassis tuning. My job at ET Performance is to design and develop CNCed cylinder heads. We have a line of cylinder heads for all applications that are completely 5-Axis CNC machined. (including our own LS1 castings... We are also developing and manufacturing the 2008 Viper cylinder head) I could get some sorta group discount if some people wanted to take things to the next level with performance. I will soon post pictures of my SS, and if anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask... :driving:

• 1 year later...
I called customer service i wanted a 08 SS

there are no plans for a 08 Silverado SS. does anyone have any additional info ? Az

isnt happening right now. and how did you manage to stumble upon this thread as your first post? :confused:

Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the site!! driving.gif

:withstupid:

I called customer service i wanted a 08 SS

there are no plans for a 08 Silverado SS. does anyone have any additional info ? Az

haha yea you're S.O.L. you might wanna consider the new gmc sierra denali w/ awd. if i remember, its actually faster than the awd silverado ss's.

Archived