Dealer Invoice.....

jwest1975

Here is the info that I got today at my local Chevy Dealer.....

MSRP Invoice

Base Price w/destination 39,995.00 35,094.38

Engine Block Heater 35.00 30.10

HD Trailering Equipment 190.00 163.40

XM Satellite Radio 325.00 279.50

I did not get the price reduction numbers for when you down grade the radio to cassette and no cd changer. (not that anyone would wanna do that anyway) I hope this info helps! :)

Justin

PS- If anyone knows of a dealer in New England that wants to sell me one for $36,000.00.......give me a PM please!

I also noticed when I was looking back through the information that under dealer invoice there is a cost listed for Advert/Adjustments for $591.45. This amount is not shown under the MSRP column. Any ideas what it is for and if this is really part of the dealer invoice cost?

Justin

Hello everyone Ron here from Saint Pauley’s. I can answer this one for you. This is what is called Dealer advertising cost. It is where dealerships in a local region put there money in a pool and pay for TV, Print, Radio and just about any other advertising. This helps them keep cost in check on advertising. BTW this can vary greatly depending in what part of the country you live in. The percentage is any where from 0% and I have seen as high as 2%. So your SS pickup truck could have an advertising fee of up to $800 dollars on it. This is basically added to the invoice price. I hope this helps explain it for you. On this truck invoice that jwest1975 is talking about the $591.45 comes very close to 1.5 %. If I can help any one out give me a call or e-mail me. Thanks

Hello everyone Ron here from Saint Pauley’s. I can answer this one for you. This is what is called Dealer advertising cost. It is where dealerships in a local region put there money in a pool and pay for TV, Print, Radio and just about any other advertising. This helps them keep cost in check on advertising. BTW this can vary greatly depending in what part of the country you live in. The percentage is any where from 0% and I have seen as high as 2%. So your SS pickup truck could have an advertising fee of up to $800 dollars on it. This is basically added to the invoice price. I hope this helps explain it for you. On this truck invoice that jwest1975 is talking about the $591.45 comes very close to 1.5 %. If I can help any one out give me a call or e-mail me. Thanks

Ahhh, a fellow lifetime member. I'm #200 by the way.

Is this advertising cost thing the same thing as "holdback?"

Rob

Wow, they sure built in alot of 'profit' into that price. $4,900.62 between sticker and invoice, that seems like more than average. Dealers are going to love selling these babies, when they can!

Archived