Your so vain....

TexaSS

So I'm just cruising along minding my own business and I am about to come up to a stop sign. There is a black ford truck in front of me and I know this. I look to my right and there is a building with windows that look like mirrors.

I love these.

Something about seeing my truck moving while I'm inside of it. Everytime I see windows like these I HAVE to look at my truck moving. Anyway I get caught up in it and nearly rear end the guy driving the ford, but luckily I either stopped a fraction of an inch short, or he saw me coming up on his ass and got out of the way.

This isn't the first time I have nearly had an accident because I was just trying to look at my own truck.

Anyone else ever do this?

This isn't the first time I have nearly had an accident because I was just trying to look at my own truck.

Anyone else ever do this?

:yellow_loser:

j/k, yeah...you always look like a goof when that happens... :jester:

I've NEVER done that...

~Brian

:crackup:

I wouldn't have ever posted it up... but I've got to come clean... I do it almost everyday. The building accross from my office has HUGE glass tinted windows... I can't count how many times I've almost hit a curb or another car b/c I start staring :ughdance:

Yeah, I am guilty also. Been close a time or two but the SS just looks so damn good cruising. I have even had my dad drive it out of their driveway and down the road so I could just sit back and admire it.

I absolutely detest someone driving my truck (like at the dealer for service), but there is an upside - the saving grace is that I get to see just how rad my truck looks from other people's perspectves. I simultaneously wince and smile. My truck is HOT HOT HOT !!!

:crackup:

Archived