Need Silverado SS Exhaust Tip

Corpserodeo666

Yes can you believe that, I kinda started the dual SS tip thing out the side and now I have changed too just the one for now. Some how I have two factory tips laying around now. Im thinking of putting in one electric cut out, those long tubes with high flow cats will scream when those damn rice cars cruise up next to me reving those sewing machines up :devil:

Yes can you believe that, I kinda started the dual SS tip thing out the side and now I have changed too just the one for now. Some how I have two factory tips laying around now. Im thinking of putting in one electric cut out, those long tubes with high flow cats will scream when those damn rice cars cruise up next to me reving those sewing machines up :devil:

Well i took my muffler off and stuff all i need now is that tip one guy said he'll get it for me and if he dosen't ill talk to you. I need this asap. Oh yeah that bitch screams.

By the way whats a good place to get an itake from not volant like k&N or something along those lines.

Well i took my muffler off and stuff all i need now is that tip one guy said he'll get it for me and if he dosen't ill talk to you. I need this asap. Oh yeah that bitch screams.

By the way whats a good place to get an itake from not volant like k&N or something along those lines.

Get a True Flow Intake.

Archived