New showroom almost complete at work

Dylan06SS

For those that don't know I work for a company that builds high-end home theater systems for celebrities and sports stars in addition to other general A/V sales and installation stuff for alot of big business'. We recently moved to a new 10,000 sq. ft location and built a theater room from the ground up. Its almost done, except for the decorating (we hired an interior designer for that part) I thought I'd share some pics of what a kickass theater looks like.

:D Stats:

55" Fujitsu AVMII HD Plasma

7.2 'hidden theater' w/ Boston Acoustics Speakers

3- VRi595 (left, center, right)

4- VRi585T2 (surround channels)

2- VRiSub82 (total of four 8" subs)

2- SA1 Sub Amps

1- Denon AVR5805 7.1 multizone reciever

1- Denon DVD2815 5 Disc DVD Changer

1- Speakercraft MZC66 (secondary zone sound)

1- Speakercraft DB12100 12channel 100 watt/p (secondary zone amp)

1- DIRECTV HR-10 HD TiVo

1- Request Fusion Audio Server

1- Request VRQ1 Video Server

1- Sony 777 400 disc DVD changer w/ SACD reader

1- Creston MP2E processor

1- Crestron TPS200 in wall touchpanel

1- Crestron TMPC7000 wireless touchpanel

1- Crestron XM receiver

1- Custom built tan suede theater seating by fortress

2- Middle Atlantic AXS-SRSR racks w/ integrated cooling systems

2- Panamaxx 5500 surge/power conditioner

The entire system is either in-wall or in-ceiling. Nothing on the floor cluttering it up. Its got a audio server... like an I-Pod on steroids... that has 30,000 CD capacity and can share w/ other fusion models via an ethernet connection. The DVD server works w/ the Sony changer to control up to 1600 DVD's... also file shares with other VRQ's via an ethernet connection. THIS SYSTEM IS THE ULTIMATE!!

The Crestron remotes are set to control the lights, security system, cameras, thermostat, and the theater room. Plus it has remote access so you can log onto the system at any time and adjust the settings remotely.

Only other things that are going in are the rest of the seats, a 109" drop down Da-Lite film screen, and an in-focus 777 DLP cinema projector. Those'll go in next month. And the Granite countertop was being installed as I left today.

55" Plasma

DSC01194.jpg

The components, custom racked, powered, and cooled

DSC01183.jpg

The first of the seating

DSC01201.jpg

Wireless touchscreen remote

DSC01188.jpg

In-wall touchscreen remote

DSC01185.jpg

The subs... yes... four 8" subs!!!

DSC01199.jpg

Another shot of the TV and subs

DSC01203.jpg

So Dylan, spill it...

Run the tab really quick and tell me how much that setup would be in my house!

:pop:  :cheers:  :thumbs:

That exact setup... with the seating and every component... with a slight discount below regular pricing... with install... probably between $70-$80,000.

So, what kind of stuff would you usually do for a college kid like me??? :jester:

I dont really know what kind of stuff to get. Like......subs in the couch? so you can feel the bass......we have been wanting to get some speakers in the ceiling.....just to have a nice surruond sound.

Would you drive all the way to Louisiana for a surround system?

no. anything outside of our immedeate area (LA, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, and San Diego county) the customer pays an "on site" fee... we either fly the guys out and put them in a hotel and freight the equipment pre-racked to the customer... or we drive the company 37' Fleetwood coach out and park on-site. Either way the travel expenses are on you. I can sell you stuff if you want and then its up to you to find an installer. :dunno:

looks nice , but i love my bass, have they started making bigger woofers that fit in the wall?Wow those are some nice brands i wish i could afford something like that.

looks nice , but i love my bass, have they started making bigger woofers that fit in the wall?Wow those are some nice brands i wish i could afford something like that.

for in-walls there are bigger ones (up to 12") but for quality theater bass you need faster response... thats why we're running 4 8's on 2 seperate amps... clean, crisp, responsive bass... not that sloppy thump bass you get in car audio.

Archived