Cool License Plates

Stitches040

I'm starting a thread to show off your cool license plates. This is for any plates that you think deserve to be on it.

I love my "United We Stand" plates from Massachusetts. They are an extra $40.00 USD every 2 years, but that extra money goes to a 9-11 Fund for Police, Fire, and EMS. I have them on both of my vehicles.

I also have a friend at the RMV, that is why I chose the "55". That way I can remember what speed I am "Supposed" to drive at.

100_0247.jpg

100_0243.jpg

Arizona has a number of "Special Plates" available. I chose the "Child Abise Prevention" style. It costs $25.00 per year with $17.00

of the fee going towards the "Prevention of Child Abuse Fund". As you can see I also chose the custom name option for "His Red SS".

azchildplate.JPG

I know this is a picture post but I haven't got my license plates made yet but my lastname is Thomas, so I put TOMASS, Kinda lame but it works.

Dood..... did you look at what you wrote before posting? I hope you didn't order a plate like that... I mean tomASS isn't really the kind of name you want on your SS is it?

Just wondering?? :confused: I mean, my last name is Thomas also, and I wouldn't put that on my truck....... :crazy:

Tom Ace U.D.S. :crackup: (anyone know what movie that is from). i wanted hemiklr but it was taken so now i have to come up with a new idea , my old one was 2004SSS

Archived