Pics of stereo

whats the headunit?  Kenwood what?  XM ready?  Can you use the factory steering wheel buttons?

Kenwood Excelon DDX7015, touch screen, Serius ready, HD Radio Ready,Microsoft media,DTS 2.0 Digital Out, Dolby Digital. I love this head unit.

And no you can't use the factory steering wheel buttons, unless you buy the bose adapter which is 100+$$. I loved the buttons so much that the paint was wore off of them, but instead of spending a 100$ right away, I thought I would give it a try. I got use to not using them real quick, I kinda like just using the remote that came with the headunit.

thats the kenwood i wanted!!! haha how much did it run you? 1,300?

800$, you gotta know the right people. My friend owns his own stereo shop.

I looked all around and this one was the only one that I liked. It looks and sound great.

800 is pretty good. I think that one is last years model though... Crutchfield had them for 1199.99 not too long ago. I really wanted to get it and put it where joe had his alpine a while back. I don't wanna get rid of the in dash cd changer.

Do they make an available GPS nav unit for it?

They make an add on for the kenwood for navigation. I'm not sure if it's still available. I know a while back when they were selling that deck for 1399 you could add the navigation as a package deal for like 2100.

Archived